Anheuser-Busch on Friday released a statement after losing billions of dollars following its marketing campaign with transgender pervert Dylan Mulvaney.
The internet was set ablaze earlier this month after Bud Light celebrated Dylan Mulvaney’s (bio male) ‘365 days of girlhood.’
Dylan Mulvaney is a 26-year-old misogynist who mocks women.
Anheuser-Busch thought it was a great idea to use this freak in a marketing campaign.
Dylan Mulvaney has become the new brand ambassador for Bud Light.
The beer brand even made a special edition Dylan Mulvaney Can celebrating his 365 days of girlhood.
(This is not April Fools, it’s actually real)
#dylanmulvaney #trans #transgender pic.twitter.com/xuu87WxrvZ
— Oli London (@OliLondonTV) April 1, 2023
Anheuser-Busch lost more than $7 billion since the Mulvaney ad campaign hit the internet.
After two weeks of silence, Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth released a weak statement on Friday.
“We never intended to be part of a discussion that divides people,” CEO Brendan Whitworth said.
“We are in the business of bringing people together over a beer,” he said.
Anheuser Busch has finally released a statement, and it’s just as clumsy and stupid as the marketing stunt that got them into this mess in the first place. pic.twitter.com/XUndM2b6qh
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) April 14, 2023
The post Anheuser-Busch Releases Weak Statement After Losing Billions of Dollars Following its Marketing Campaign with Trans Pervert Dylan Mulvaney appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.