The lies are catching up.
The corrupt Soros-backed DA in Manhattan, Alvin Bragg, and his team canceled the grand jury this morning looking into the bogus case against President Trump. It was reportedly due to the corrupt DA withholding evidence from the jury.
Trump New York Grand Jury Wednesday Session Canceled After Bombshell Report that DA Bragg Withheld Evidence from Jury
FOX News is reporting that the cancellation of the grand jury may be due to the corrupt DA’s office.
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office has “canceled” the grand jury meeting that was scheduled to take place Wednesday as part of the investigation into former President Trump, amid speculation of a possible indictment, two sources familiar told Fox News.
The grand jury was slated to meet Wednesday and was expected to hear from at least one additional witness, but Fox News has learned that Bragg’s office “canceled” the proceedings.
The grand jury was notified Wednesday morning, and was placed “on standby” for Thursday, a source told Fox News.Two sources familiar told Fox News Digital on Wednesday that the grand jury was canceled amid “major dissension” within the district attorney’s office. One source claimed the district attorney is having trouble convincing the grand jury on potential charges due to the “weakness” of the case.
Despite rumors of a potential imminent indictment, sources familiar told Fox News Digital that Trump has not been formally notified about whether Bragg actually plans to bring charges against him.
Sources told Fox News, though, that there remains a real chance that Bragg does not choose to indict the former president.
Bragg, when he took over as district attorney in January 2022, stopped pursuing charges against Trump and suspended the investigation “indefinitely,” according to one of the top prosecutors who resigned from the office in protest.
Prosecutors Mark Pomerantz and Carey Dunne, who had been leading the investigation under former DA Cyrus Vance, submitted their resignations after Bragg began raising doubts about pursuing a case against Trump.
The possible charges stem from the $130,000 hush-money payment that then-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen made to adult film star Stormy Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford, in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election in exchange for her silence about an alleged sexual encounter with Trump in 2006.
Federal prosecutors in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York opted out of charging Trump related to the Stormy Daniels payment in 2019, even as Cohen implicated him as part of his plea deal. The Federal Election Commission also tossed its investigation into the matter in 2021.
On Monday, Cohen’s former attorney went before the grand jury and disclosed information on the case that apparently was the opposite of what Cohen was claiming, and Cohen is a convicted perjured. However, many believe that the case is in New York where Bragg can get what he needs before a corrupt and biased jury.
Attorney Robert Costello Speaks Out after Testimony: “It Was Clear to Me the Manhattan Grand Jury Did Not Want to Get to the Truth” (VIDEO)
The bogus case now remains on hold.
The post Soros-Backed Bragg’s Bogus Case Falling Apart Due to “Major Dissention” in DA’s Office appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.