The Texas GOP joined the Arizona GOP and called for Ronna Romney McDaniel to resign as RNC chairwoman.
The Arizona GOP Executive Committee unanimously passed a resolution this week calling on RINO Ronna McDaniel to resign from her position as RNC Chairwoman over her failures in the 2022 midterms.
The State Republican Executive Committee of the Texas GOP joined the AZ GOP in unanimously expressing no confidence in Ronna McDaniel and called for new leadership at the RNC.
Glad to see @TexasGOP join the team and call for new leadership at the RNC!
Clearly, the grassroots think it’s time for a change. https://t.co/idoX4GgfeW
— Republican Party of Arizona (@AZGOP) December 10, 2022
Ronna McDaniel was elected RNC Chairwoman in 2017 and since then she has overseen 5 election losses in a row.
- The 2018 midterms were a bloodbath for House Republicans.
- Trump delivered a landslide in the 2020 election and Ronna McDaniel sat back as the Democrats counted ballots for Joe Biden for two weeks after Election Day.
- Ronna McDaniel sat back silently as the Marxists in Georgia took two Senate seats in a twin Senate runoff in January 2021.
- The 2022 election was another huge loss for Republicans on Ronna McDaniel’s watch. Democrats expanded their power in the Senate and the GOP won a slim majority in the House.
- The Georgia runoff this week was once again lost to radical Marxist Raphael Warnock.
Democrats were up to their old tricks again in the 2022 midterms in Maricopa County.
Tabulators were not working on Election Day.
Republican voters were disenfranchised and forced to wait in long lines.
Ballots were transferred to third party facilities with no GOP watchers and no chain of custody.
After the Election Day chaos in Arizona, Democrat Katie Hobbs, who oversaw her own election, ‘won’ the governor’s race.
Ronna McDaniel skipped town again and refused to call out the Democrat voter fraud and election irregularities.
Even worse, Ronna McDaniel said the RNC did a great job in the 2022 midterms.
“From an RNC standpoint, we flipped the House and our ground game worked,” McDaniel said on Fox News this week.
McDaniel: “From an RNC standpoint, we flipped the House and our ground game worked.” pic.twitter.com/ntSw6uKdud
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) December 8, 2022